суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

benefit mart medical wal




Its been a freaking while, huh?
Wow.
So.
I finally brought myself to dump Charlie.
Our relationship had practically been over for months already.
I had basically left him with the intention of dating a boy who lives in tennessee.
But then, I had an epiphany.
Mostly thanks to my motherapos;s behavior,
And a co-workerapos;s note about how she and I are so alike.
Basically...
While I am still young,
and before I get married and have kids,
I need to live my life a bit more.
I need to stop rushing into relationships where I try to settle down.
I donapos;t know exactly what this leaves for me.
Because I donapos;t think I have the ability to just casually date.
So,
This morning I broke it off with my tn boy.
I knew that if I didnapos;t hurt him now,
I would hurt him a lot worse later.
And, Iapos;m not gonna lie.
I have got myself a crush.
I donapos;t know what will come of it.
But I am really hoping a close friendship will form.
And that lots of snuggling will occur.
Lots and lots.
And lots.
Oh, and tattooing.
Because,
I draw a mean nautical star :p
Ooooooooooooomigooooooooooooood
I was in a car that was going over 100 mph last night for the first time in my life.
It was fucking fantastic.
That is a sure sign I know I am getting wilder.
At least a little.
I need more fu/excitement in my life.
There has always been a complete lack of that.
I have always been such a goody two shoes.
So responsible.
So much stress.
I need a break.
So.
I am going to try.
Weapos;ll see how it goes.
benefit mart medical wal, benefit married single ssi vs, benefit marriage tax, benefit marriage security social, benefit marriage penalty security social.



Комментариев нет: