суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

denis dracula st theater




..itapos;s so hard to focus when youapos;re so unmotivated. Really, Iapos;m dead serious about it this time. Itapos;s like going on a date with someone you donapos;t really like. Someone whoapos;s not really your type (this is not actually applicable to me, as I donapos;t really have a particular liking to some "type"), someone whoapos;s bound to disappoint me. Now that I realized, replace that someone with something. People might get this bogus idea I have this dislike on someone. Well, at least not right now. :))

(Other posts are still in pen. Dunno if when Iapos;ll get motivated to post apos;em. Too excited about 1-800-WHERE-R-YOU to even think about posting apos;em. Next time. Maybe, next time. I might just. Kk?)

Butapos;s a different story with 102. At least 170.
Boy, that should be easy. Pray for me. Kthx.


Current read:
Meyer.
Boring me out of my mind.
Should have stick with Cabot.


denis dracula st theater, denis drolet, denis drolet biographie.



Комментариев нет: