вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

cindy lynch savannah





Ok, so all week I had been looking forward to go seeing this show. I know, I know, some people might be thinking, " Why would you want to go see this?" I love theater, and everything to do with theater. Theater is what I want to do in college. So as I sat down in the theater, I thought to myself, " I really hope other people can appreciate this as much as I do." The show began and I was on the edge of my seat. I heard the people start to sing and I knew that I would hopefully be there one day. One aspect that I thought was really interesting was the staging they used on this production. I am not sure what point they were trying to convey, but if it was supposed to be dramatic, then it worked. Going along with Mr. Heidkamp's views, I also was more interested in Caroline's family. I was more drawn to her actions, and her beliefs than to Noah's families. I am still not sure why that was. Was that the intention to be drawn to them? What parts of the show didn't you get? Did you enjoy the fact that there wasn't much talking, or were you more annoyed by that?




amatorturk, cindy lynch savannah, cindy lynch missing woman, cindy lynch missing thunderbolt, cindy lynch missing person, cindy lynch missing marina.



Комментариев нет: