среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

driver phh




Hey, FYI thereapos;s only a few of you that can see this post. Thatapos;d be Mark, Eva, Mike, Jen, Kristen, and Brenda. Iapos;m using this since Iapos;m a dumbass and donapos;t have your email addresses in my webmail. :P

At any rate, Mark had I had a brief text message conversation yesterday, and I invited him down Saturday, and I figured why not invite all of our small group over? Not that Iapos;m asking you to come down for the Shim Sa; thatapos;s up to you. But Iapos;m wondering if anyone would be interested in coming down in the afternoon to hang out. Thereapos;s Rock Band, of course, but we could also throw on a bad movie or something else.

Eva, I know youapos;ll be out of town over the weekend. But I didnapos;t want you to feel as though you werenapos;t welcome if you were. ;)

At any rate, Brenda and I were thinking we should do this since we havenapos;t been able to hang out as a group in some time. What say you all?
driver phh, driver phaser 3110, driver persimmon, driver permits practice tests, driver permits.



Комментариев нет: